List of items needed from tenant (all adults living at property) to sign the lease:
1. Completed and signed application along with $35 application fee
2. Two forms of ID (SS Card & Driver’s License)
3. Proof of income (must be 3 times the rent amount)
4. To collect the rent electronically, need signed ClearNow.com form Along with voided Check (can also use a letter from bank with bank letter head, name on the account, routing number, & account number)
5. Copy of credit card to charge the rent if clearnow.com fails along with signed credit card authorization.
6. Credit check must be done (if the credit score is above 600 we must get First Month’s rent and Security Deposit. if the credit score is less than 600 we must get First AND Last month’s rent as well as Security Deposit, if there is any tenant landlord complaints or evictions on the credit, we reject)
7. First month’s rent and Security Deposit must be collected in cash/certified check / money order.
8. Switch off the utilities for RTO and switch on for Tenant
Before releasing the keys, all these must be in place as well as
utilities must be turned on in tenant’s name and all money must